Thursday, January 20, 2011

WPN:So Cary San Remos 11:30 Google Tools and Social Networking Pt II

Tomorrow, Friday, 11:30AM at San Remo's join me for a discussion of Google Tools, Groups, Calendars, Sites, how it fits together, how to sign up, how to use these tools for a) your company b) your marketing c) your personal and business organizing needs San Remos is at Ten Ten Rd and Kildaire, south Cary.


Meg Russell
Green Triangle Realty Group

TEXT MEG to 87778 for my browse-homes-on-your-smartphone APP

God grant me the resources to leave my small
piece of the planet greener than the way I found it,
the courage to ACT daily with compassion for all Your creatures
great and small, and time on Earth to teach others to do the same.

| Facebook | Twitter |

Posted via email from ReGREEN Nation Press Release Headquarters

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Bookmark and Share